Eclectic Mom Musings Book Club

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Monday! How are we all doing??

I wanted to pop in quickly to let you all know I've decided to start a Book Club! I've truly enjoyed writing as a way to connect with those who need to hear it, and I plan to continue, but there are so many amazing books I've come across over the years and I would love to share them with other like minded people.

No theme for the books! Each month can be something new. Eclectic, like my Blog 💀

I would love feedback and suggestions for books as well. 

Here is the link for the Facebook Group

The first book will be "The Body Is Not an Apology, Second Edition: The Power of Radical Self-Love" by by Sonya Renee Taylor.  There is a physical book, Kindle Edition, and an Audiobook through Audible. Options for every type of learner 💜


Sonya Renee Taylor

I'll post in the following weeks regarding the timeline, etc. I am hoping to start the first book in April. 

If you think of a book you would like to read, feel free to comment below. I can't wait to connect with every one soon. 

💜 Love, Jess 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Young Type 1

Grieving Halloween

Lost in the Woods